- Tell me about your business.Extreme DJ Service is a licensed, insured company providing quality entertainment for nearly 15 years. Started as a family operation, Extreme DJ Service has grown from a father-son team to a full-service company with 15 disc jockeys now included in the group. Extreme DJ believes in providing professional service honesty, integrity, and responsibility.
- Do you have any referrals we may contact?In order to maintain a standard of excellence we periodically have customers evaluate our service by completing a questionnaire. These customers have indicated that you may contact them for referral. Please call us and we will be glad to provide you a package of evaluations on the DJ of your choice.
- What equipment is included in the package?Our systems include a minimum of 2 speakers (more depending on size of event), a dual CD player, 2 microphones, an amplifier and a mixer. A basic lighting system comes with all equipment although professional stage lighting can be added to liven up the party experience. A more detailed list of components and systems are listed on our equipment page.
- What services are included in a 4-hour package?With Extreme DJ Service, a 4-hour engagement means four hours of entertainment. There is no charge for the set-up one hour prior to the event, breakdown and travel time. Dressed in formal or semi-formal attire fitting to the occasion, music ranging from classical to current top forty to choose from and a DJ who will be a master of ceremonies to make all announcements throughout your event. With back-up equipment and a cell phone in case of an emergency, no problems should interrupt the event.
- What type of music styles do you offer?We carry every style of music including:
Big band swing, 50’s oldies, 60’s rock, 60’s Motown, 70’s classic rock, Jazz, 70’s disco, 70’s funk, 80’s flashback, 90’s hip hop dance, 90’s rock, Alternative, Top 40, Country, Latin, Cocktail music, Ceremony music, Dance/Techno
If you have special requests, please let us know and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
- Do you have bilingual DJ's?Extreme DJ Service is proud to offer Spanish-speaking (bi-lingual) DJ’s and Master of Ceremony.
- Do you offer or have liability insurance?Yes we have liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00. This liability insurance covers all events at NO cost to you. Occasionally a venue will require a “Certificate of Insurance” or to be added to our policy as “Additional Insured.” In these cases we do charge a small fee for a certificate of insurance when requested by your venue.
- Is a contract and deposit required to secure our date? What methods of payment do you offer?Yes. A signed contract will be provided and a non-refundable deposit of $200 is required to secure a specific date for your event. The balance of the contract is due 10 business days prior to the event if paid by check or the day of if paid by cash.
- How do we schedule an appointment?You can e-mail us at info@firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (949) 362-4218 to schedule an appointment. Day and Evening appointments are available seven days a week. A representative can meet with you at our place of business or yours. Most consultations last a minimum of 45 minutes.
- Will you travel outside of Southern California?We do not charge for travel to Los Angeles and San Diego counties or the Inland Empire. Travel to an event outside of these counties can be arranged for a minimal fee. Please contact us for a quote.
- Is overtime available?Overtime is always available and is at the discretion of the customer. Rates vary based on the date and time of the event. Call for individual quotes.